16 July 2018

Pastoral Care – relocation support


If you are on the move to a rural location or changing rural locations, you might like to give NTGPE Pastoral Care Officers, Janelle Melbourne or Sue Irvin a call.

The pastoral care officers are here to help GP registrars with those tricky relocation questions and provide advice to help GP registrars and their families settle into their local community. They can also connect you with other GP registrars in the area or who have worked there.

Pastoral Care Officers Pictured:

(Left) Janelle Melbourne 0418 252 496 and (right) Sue Irvin 0407 541 945.