Super-hot weather in Central Australia was no deterrent to the committed Mobile Office team at NTGPE. Last week they headed south to conduct their Alice Springs Mobile Office which consisted of:
- GP Supervisor Professional Development Workshop 2018.1
- Practice Managers Workshop
- Training post accreditation visits to: Alukura Women’s Health Service, CAAAPU, Central Australian Aboriginal Congress, Gap Road clinic, Headspace, Mall Medical Centre and Ingkintja
- GP registrar catch up session
- Joint networking dinner with NTGPE and NT PHN for GP supervisors, GP registrars and practice managers
Mobile Office dates for the remainder of 2018 can be found on the GP supervisors homepage on the NTGPE website.