Medical Student GP Conference Sponsorship 2018
NTGPE is offering four medical students who have a passion for general practice the opportunity to attend one of two general practice conferences to further prepare them for their career as a GP.
Please complete this online application, including a few short questions before 31 August 2018. The successful students will be notified by phone and email.
You will be asked to choose between the following conferences during the application:
Rural Medicine Australia (RMA18)
Where: Darwin Convention Centre
*Application terms and conditions
- Applicants must be free to travel between the above conference dates.
- Travel expenses include student conference registration, one social function, travel and accommodation expenses up to the value of $2,000 per successful applicant.
- Travel and accommodation will be selected and booked by NTGPE.
- Personal expenses, including meals, are not covered during the conference.
- Applicants must choose either RMA18 or GP18 and cannot change their preference after the application closing date 31 August 2018.
- Sponsorship cannot be transferred and must be used to attend either RMA18 or GP18 in 2018.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled full time in a medical program.
- Successful applicants must provide a short report at the conclusion of the conference and be willing to participate with marketing requests.
- Applications close 31 August 2018.
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.