Eligibility for the AGPT program is determined by the Department of Health in relation to your:
- Citizenship status
- Primary medical qualifications
- Medical registration.
NTGPE will offer 457 visa support to doctors trained overseas who are able to supply the following:
- current CV
- letter stating why they want to work as a GP and in the Northern Territory
- a copy of primary medical certification in Australia or New Zealand
- a current/active permanent residency application or a completed Statutory Declaration
- a document that confirms when you have received, or expect to have, general medical registration.
For more information about AGPT eligibility requirements, go to agpt.com.au.