NTGPE is a not-for-profit, non-government organisation that is entirely funded by the Australian Department of Health and Aged Care to train general practitioners in the Northern Territory. The success of NTGPE is largely determined by the quality and commitment of its people.
- We are a vibrant organisation that is passionate about primary health care.
- We operate on a three-year funding cycle and the current cycle ends in Feb 2023.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS
There are currently no vacancies.
NTGPE is recruiting External Clinical Teaching Visitors (ECT Visitors) to work on a casual basis. We encourage GPs from Darwin, Gove, Katherine and Alice Springs to register interest with Silvia Bretta, Senior GP Registrar Program Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 8946 7079.
- What we offer
- Salary packaging
- Uniforms are provided
- Commitment to staff physical and emotional wellbeing
- Above average superannuation scheme
- Pleasant surroundings and newly refurbished office space
- Ample available parking with paid permit
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development opportunities.
- Where we work
NTGPE's main office is located in Building 1, Yellow Precinct in Charles Darwin University's Casuarina campus, and is surrounded by beautiful tropical gardens.
NTGPE Alice Springs office is in the East Wing, Flinders University Rural and Remote Health, 5 Skinner Street, Alice Springs.